STUDENT ABSENCE Work
If a student is off from school for whatever reason, they can use the sheets attached to access video lessons set by their teacher.
Instructions for Working from home:
1. Use your timetable to work out which subjects you are missing each day.
2. Open the self-isolating calendars for the subjects you are missing.
3. Click on the links for the term we are in (e.g. Autumn Term 1, Autumn Term 2)
4. Work through one lesson, completing all tasks on paper or screen.
5. Start your next lesson by following the instructions above.
6. Bring in any work when you are back in school (or email it to your teachers)